Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pine Tree Academy - A school with a fabulous music program


Pine Tree Academy is a K-12 Christian School whose mission is a quality Christ-centered educational institution full dedicated to the development of the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and artistic talents of each student. My wife and I have been thrilled with Dottie Krueger who runs the music program at Pine Tree. Our daughter Elizabeth took piano lessons with Dottie for many years. My son Daniel has taken cello lessons there as well. Mrs. Krueger has taken some of her Pine Tree Academy music students on a European tour. If you have any further questions about the school, you can send an e-mail to Mr. Brendan Krueger who is the Principal at bkrueger@pinetreeacademy.org


Pine Tree owns 80 acres of land that borders in part 295. I've had several inquiries from readers of my blog about a large clearing of trees visible from 295 near Exit 22 that appeared within the last month or so. I may have an update from Mr. Krueger soon to share with you about potential development plans.


No comments: