Friday, January 11, 2008

Motoboat "Knot too Fast" ahead of me on 295


I was thoroughly amused on my commute from Freeport to Portland by having a motoboat ahead of me with the name of "Knot Too Fast". As a sailor, the Maine State police couldn't have orchestrated a more original idea for reminding motorists to obey the speed limit during morning rush hour. Anyway, Happy Friday!
On the real estate front, my wife and I looked at the second phase of the Concord Brook condominiums located just off Pine Street in Freeport. We liked the way the developer tucked that phase into the woods. There is an extensive trail system behind Concord brook that leads to R&D auto as well as all the way to South Freeport village. Call me to set up a viewing of both the new and resale units at Concord Brook.

No comments: