Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hemlock Ridge - Call me for details


Land prices in Freeport have been coming down in the last year. However, the costs associated with building a new house remain high and are not projected to come down any time soon. All new Freeport subdivisions are required to have land set aside for conservation or common areas to avoid the "cookie cutter" suburban subdivision look; this is true here at Hemlock Ridge. Typically these kinds of subdivisions allow lot sizes of an acre or at the most 1.5 acres in size. I have clients who prefer the old 2.5 acre lot size available in older Freeport subdivisions. I'm waiting to hear from the owner of this subdivision about the details with respect to lot size, underground or above ground utilities, and whether or not the association road will be paved. Most important to me is whether or not the owner(s) will compensate me if I bring a buyer to Hemlock Ridge.

No comments: