Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Freeport Flag Ladies


The Freeport Flag Ladies were out in front of St. Jude's this morning with their American flags and enthusiastically waving at drivers like me. I felt impelled to pull over and get into the picture. This picture was taken by one of the four famous FreeportFlag ladies. These fine people not only reawaken our American spirit on Tuesday mornings but they hold regular yard sales to raise money for soldiers serving in Iraq and their families. They also periodically drive to Bangor and greet returning servicemen and servicewomen at the Bangor International Airport. If unfamiliar with all their good work, I invite all of you to learn more about the Freeport Flag Ladies by going to their website http://www.freeportflagladies.com/








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve, Nice looking blog. Great articles. I feel like I'm in a writers block right now. Maybe you could write for me?! Good stuff going on here...keep up the good work.
By the way, it was very nice to meet you at the Auburn Public Library for the Real Estate class by TRELG. Look forward to working with you someday. Go Keller Willaims!!