Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Spirit Alive and well in Freeport



It was sort of a "Robert Frost" moment as it started to snow Friday evening when I was on my way home from visiting a client on Baker Road. I immediately pulled the car over and walked up to the front door to ask permission to take this photo and post it on the Internet. Permission was granted and I thought my readers would appreciate seeing that the Christmas spirit was alive and well in Freeport. I was told by the homeowner that this nativity scene has been a regular feature on Durham road for a number of years. The gentleman went on to say that the Nativity scene occupied his parking spot in the barn; consequently, his truck would be left outside and uncovered for a few weeks until Christmas was over.

No comments: