Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sailboat "Apres Ski" at Brewer's Marine in South Freeport


The weather is starting act like "Apres ski" with temperatures in the 60's today and into the 70's tomorrow. All of us who have lived through the winter of '07 - '08 with it's record snow fall are a bit worn out! Hope springs eternal with this kind of weather. My wife and I have watched the snow on our property make a "dramatic retreat" as the snow moves off our land and into the forest.
By hey, Sugarloaf and Sunday River Ski areas are still open for business. I'm sure there will be a few "loafers" heading to the hills for one more ski.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to know about this. I was looking into yacht charters to plan a romantic trip for my boss and landed on a similar article. This is the link: hire luxury yachts.You can find much more than just charter services. I assume it to be a platform for all yacht/marina services to connect in the global market.