Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mako My Day - Perfect Description for our Weather today



The name of this boat caught my eye as I drove down US Route 1 in Freeport today. The boat is bundled up in shrink wrap and sits cheek by jowl to other winterized motor boats on the lot owned by Casco Bay Yacht Sales www.yachtworld.com/cascobay/ . Today's weather includes a winter weather advisory for the Freeport area which includes a wintery mixture of rain, sleet, snow and who knows maybe even a smattering of hail if we're lucky.

On the real estate front, I have a new listing at 72 Webster Road in Freeport. The price is $461,600 and it shows beautifully. Check it out on http://www.realtor.com/ by using the MLS number of 877853. I had an open house before the disappointing Super Bowl last Sunday. The 3 people who dropped by to view the home loved it!

No comments: